Human Resources is an important component of any company’s activity. Only through carefully planning, employees are directed on tasks matching their respective abilities, maximizing workforce efficiency. Every HR specialist knows planning is the key to a productive workflow, so here are the basic steps to follow and how to do this using WorkForce Schedule software.
- Easy scheduling. You can assign tasks to people who work in your department, in the entire company, external resources, managers and needed people for certain jobs. You can also choose between jobs, meaning you can schedule tasks that are part of your project (if you’re the manager), preferred projects or you can access all project to see what everyone else is working on. For each task you can make a daily planning and even an hourly one and you can also schedule the vacation times for each employee. If an employee is assigned to work on multiple tasks at the same time, the software signalizes you by showing you a conflict message. All the schedules can be easily exported in Excel documents for further use.
- Tracking job progress. You have the option to see the planning of employees job by job, and if you notice there are too many or few people working on the job, you can make the necessary adjustments.
- Planning the budget. WorkForce Schedule can also help you with the budgeting of each job for a previous configured period of time.
- Workload calculation. If an employee is scheduled on 2 jobs on the same day, the software will calculate overcharge. For vacations, weekends and holidays, the software will automaticly consider 0 work on the scheduled jobs.
- Different types of reports. You can choose between classic reports (exportable to Excel), graphic reports or schedule reports by population (employees) or by job.
- Categorising. You can easily keep track on each job and each employee by making lists to help you in the process. Lists can be made by company, by department, by employees, by task and by project.
- Defining user access. You can define user access by different levels. People on the first level have global access, people on the second level have access to companies jobs an people on the third level have only access to department jobs.
Large companies and corporations often have difficulties managing an effective HR planning because they have so many departments, projects and employees. Instead of using online tools that might have bugs or different issues, it is best to use an integrated software which does all the planning for you and ensures efficiency, organizing and productivity for each person involved in the company jobs.